Odessa. Here each step, will bring you into the story ... or may be even in the novel or a sonnet. Odessa — is a young city, it is only two hundred and twenty-four years old but how many poetry are there in these years!
Are you relaxing under the shade of branching sycamore? Be sure, it was praised!
Wether you are inhaling the salty summer breeze? Be sure - it is inspired! Who, when, what and how, you will learn at our three-hour tour about the literary Odessa.
We will tell you about:
Alexander Pushkin, Adam Mickiewicz, Nikolai Gogol, Ivan Bunin, Anton Chekhov, Alexander Kuprin, Paustovsky, Akhmatova, Mayakovsky, Ilf, Petrov, Babel, Kataeva, Olesha, Inberg, Green.
You will learn:
- Why were there arguments between governor Vorontsov and poet Pushkin? Where did great polish poet Adam Mitskevich stay in Odessa?
Who fall in love in Odessa and wrote a novel about it?
Where is the shadow of great writer situated?
- What are the similarities between the leader of the Polish liberation movement and the aesthetics of the course in German, French, Latin and Russian languages?
- What did great American writer Mark Twen wrote about the Potemkin stairs Duke Richelieu monument?
- What is connection between this city and poetess Anna Akhmatova?
- Where did great jewish writer Sholom Aleihem live?
- Where did two odessa classics Ilf and Petrov get their inspiration and how one silver snuff box could change the literary life of the whole city?
- Where was legendary tavern «Gambrinus»situated
You will see:
- One of the most literary hotels in the city which name is Londonskaya In various times it was visited by Bunin and Chekhov, and Chaikovsky.
- The most similar to Alexander Pushkin monument.
If you want to read this city like an open book then book this tour please.